Saturday 26 April 2014

April Projects with Sandrine Dawes

Hello dear Green Tara Friends!

It is my last post for Green Tara today, I would like to thank everyone for making me feel special on this wonderful team! It was a real honour to work with those absolutely gorgeous products! Thank you Alison and Mark for your wonderful support in the last 6 months!

I will start with a monochromatic girlie page loaded with Green Tara products.


"Fabulous" 



Here we have a variety of delightful blooms: "Primula", "Tutu", "Lace and Pearl", "Roses", "Azalea","Cherry Blossoms" all in pink!




I tucked a pretty "Tutu Flower" and added "Pink Skeleton Mesh"




I totally adore this "bud N Bow Ribbon" and that gorgeous "Certificates washi tape"





I tucked in a home-made wreath behind my photo, it is made of "Pink Flower Spray" covered in Gesso





GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- 100MM PINK SKELETON MESH RIBBON RB17PI
 - PINK CHERRY BLOSSOMS FLC22PI
 - PALE PINK FLOWER SPRAY PFSTPP
- PRIMULA 4.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER PALE PINK XF9325PP
-BUD N BOW 16MM PINK RIBBON RB6761P
- WASHI TAPE 30MM X 10M CERTIFICATES WT20
- PINK 1.5CM ROSE FDR003PI
- AZALEA PINK (ASSORTED PACK) FLA100
- TUTU 5CM ORGANZA AND PEARL XF9227PI
- LACE PEARL 3.5CM FLOWER PINK XF9332PI

++++++++++


My second project is an Off-The-Page project!

 "Altered Lighthouse" 



I had so much fun altering this wooden Lighthouse!!! I used "White Skeleton Mesh" to create texture, the mesh was covered with Gesso!




I covered a strip of canvas with texture paste and glued my "Skeleton Mesh" into it, I then painted the lot with Gesso and sprayed with Glimmermist:



More "Skeleton Mesh":




A "White Primula Flower" sprayed with blue Glimmermist:




GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- 100MM WHITE SKELETON MESH RIBBON RB17WH
- PRIMULA FLOWER 4.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA WHITE XF9325WH


++++++++


"Happiness is being on the beach"




Some Green Tara "apple blossoms" and "gardenia", the anchor was covered with "white and blue skeleton  mesh ribbons" for some beachy texture:




Another closie of a "Calla Lilly" and "apple blossoms" nestled in torn "Skeleton Mesh":



More yumminess: "Gardenia", "Skeleton Mesh" and "Apple Blossoms":



GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
- 100MM WHITE SKELETON MESH RIBBON RB17WH
- 100MM BLUE SKELETON MESH  RIBBON RB17BL
- 38MM WHITE MESH RIBBON RB6734WH
- WHITE HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK FLOWER WHITE XF9213WH
- WHITE CHERRY BLOSSOMS WHITE FLC22WH
- WHITE GARDENIAS 3 LAYERS FDV054WH
- WHITE CALLA LILLY 3CM WITH PALE GREEN STAMEN FDV051WH


Thank you so much for dropping by, I hope I inspired you!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects as always Sandrine. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning creations! Will miss seeing your fabulous and always inspiring creations at GT
    Thanx for all the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete