Wednesday 12 March 2014

My March Inspiration
Three Layouts to Share
By Di Garling

"Lucky to be so Loved"

Hi there, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have three layouts to share with you, & naturally I have 
used lots of beautiful Green Tara flowers & trims to decorate them with.
My first layout features a friend of mines Grandaughter, Ashley, such a beautiful girl.

I have based it on the current challenge over at Berry71 Bleu.


Now to frame my photo, I made this circular wreath by simply
curling four pieces of white "Flower Sprays" together in a circular fashion.
It literally took me about three minutes to make. It was soooo simple.
 I can't believe I haven't thought of it before. These flower sprays come in
lots of colours too. I will definitely be making more of these in the future.


I have also used some strips of olive green "Bud N Bow" trim as
well as some natural "Burlap Trim" which I frayed a little before
tucking it in underneath the photo.


I have added some white "Roses", "Cherry Blossoms"
some of my favourite green "Velvet Leaves".



I have also added some strips of one of the many "Laces" that Green Tara has. 
I dyed this lace with some cold tea to make it this colour to match my layout.


"Mia"

For my second layout I have used this adorable photo of my sweet little
baby Grandaughter, Mia. I wanted this layout  to be a super soft pastel pink
& Green Tara had just the right products to help me achieve the look I wanted.

I started off with some pink polka dot Green Tara "Washi Tape".
Green Tara have a huge range of washi tapes.


In my cluster I have used a pale pink 7cm "Heirloom" flower with pearl stamens
 in the middle. I have teamed it with a pale pink as well as a white 4cm "Heirloom"
flowers. This gorgeous bow is another fabulous Green Tara one. It is the
"Satin Edged Organza" ribbon. It really does make the nicest bows,
don't you agree ?


I have added my favourite green "Velvet Leaves" again.
It is rare I do any project without including a few of these.
They just seem to work with most colours.


I have finished off this small cluster at the bottom of the layout with
a pink "Flower Spray" and a piece of another Green Tara white "Lace".
They have a great range of beautiful laces to choose from.


All of the chipboard on my layouts is from 2 Crafty Chipboard.


"This Face Makes My Heart Smile"

You may have seen this layout before. It was my design team
layout for last months challenge over at
 Scrap Around the World blog.

I have used some pink "Primula" flowers,  blue 4cm "Heirloom" flowers which
I sprayed aqua to match my layout. I then added  pink &  turquoise "Roses".


I finished off this corner of my layout with a piece of "Self Adhesive Flower Trim"
in aqua & a couple more bright pink "Roses" & "Mini Rosebuds".

See you back here again next month.

If you would like to visit my blog & see lots more of my work, please click HERE.



5 comments:

  1. Awesome post Di - I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 gorgeous layout... the last one is my definite favourite I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful post Di.
    The third layout is my favorite! colors, design, photo... everything are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Di! That edges you create! Wow!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete