Monday 10 February 2014

Green Tara Variety

Hi everyone - thanks for dropping by.  I have three very
different pages to share with you this month.

 "You are My Sunshine"

 I just love this colour combination.


Here I have used 6.5cm Heirloom , Black Silk Flower with Swarovski
 Crystal Centre, Black 1.5cm Rose,  1cm Red Rose, Green Velvet Leaves.

   Green Tara has lots of Washi Tape and I've used  

just a few on this page.

"Just be You"

 
 
 
 Here I've used  8cm Camelia Turquoise, 5cm Satin Rosette Amethyst5cm Azalea
1cm Purple Rose, White Cherry Blossom, 25mm Organza Satin Rose White.
 

Green Velvet Leaves, 20mm Self Adhesive Flower Garland Turquoise.

18mm Double Sided Vertical Stripe Turquoise and Violet, White Silk Flower
 with Swarovski Crystal Centre.

 "I am Jan"


4cm Pink Heirloom,2cm Turquoise Rose, 1cm Pink Rose Green Velvet Leaves.

Pink Cherry Blossom, Turquoise 2cm and 1cm Roses,
 Green Velvet Leaves.

Thanks for dropping by - I hope I have
inspired you just a little.

Please visit our facebook page for more
about Green Tara. 




Jan Rankine
Luv Jan xx

7 comments:

  1. 3 TRULY GORGEOUS layouts Jan... Love what you did with washi tape in your first layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post Jan but my fave is definitely the last one, you were such a CUTE little girl. The first one is so dramatic and so effective how you have used the Washi Tape also. Great post. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big fat WOW!!! Love all 3 layouts!!! So much happiness!!! Awesome post Jan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! All so different and all so perfect! I love the first with the dramatic feel over it and the bright and fun colors in the other two! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning pages as usually Jan...love it all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful works, Jan!!
    My fab is the third layout, this is so nice idea for crop myself!

    ReplyDelete