Thursday 2 January 2014

Beauties of Nature by Pascale B.

" PIVOINE "

Pink isn't really a color I like to use in my layouts, 
but I really did have a choice with this beautiful peony. 


I use the beautiful Apple Blossom, with some pink Cherry Blossoms
I cut the floral spray in two or three pieces. 


I've glued hot pink Mesh under some clear pebbles. I love the result!


Green Tara Products Used
White Apple Blossom White
Pink Cherry Blossom
Pink Flower Spray
Hot Pink Mesh

" CHENONCEAU "


Chenonceau is a beautiful castle near Tours (France). And this photo was taken inside
 the castle where they made new bunches of flowers every day for all the rooms. 


I've used some Wild Rose and small Heirloom, but the hue of the flowers wasn't exactly
 the same as the photo. As the flowers are made of silk, I decided to color them
 with some acrylic glaze paint. 
Look at the result, it is just gorgeous, isn't it ?


I used also the beautiful burgundy Velvet Leaves.


Green Tara Products Used
Apricot Wild Rose
Peach Heirloom 4 cm
Burgundy Velvet Leaves


" SACRE CŒUR "


This is the Sacré Coeur Basilica, one of the most attractive monument of Paris. 


I've used the beautiful Wild Rose in pale blue, 
but as previously the hue wasn't exactly the one I needed for this layout. 
This time I've used some pigments mixed with water to color the silk flower.
The result is striking, what do you think ?


I have also added a lot of small roses in different sizes.


Green Tara Products  Used
Pale Blue Wild Rose 
Ivory Roses 2 cm
Ivory Roses 1,5 cm
Ivory Roses 1 cm, 
Ivory Mini Rosebuds


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Pascale, love them all. Your photos are always amazing too. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful layouts. I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning post Pascale - love your photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts, I also love them all, love the beautiful photos of France, and the technique in the 'Pivoine' is so beautifully done love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented Pascale!! not only layouts but also photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple but beautiful layouts Pascale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work!!! But the first one is a stunner!!! Love the black threads!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete