Tuesday 28 May 2013

My First Post!!!
By Patti Hamill

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be here, today is my
 first post with Green Tara.  I was beyond happy when I found out
 that I was going to be joining this wonderful team!!! Working on 
these projects was so much fun, these blooms are gorgeous, and I could
 just keep mixing and matching and playing forever!!!

My first layout is a picture of our youngest son and his sweet girlfriend,
 they are in a patch of Iris blooms, so I chose the blooms in colors to match!


Here you can see the beautiful yellow silk Heirloom bloom,
 and the purple Azalea. Then I used the little  cherry blooms and 
roses as accents.


Here you see the petal pack bloom folded and tucked behind with 
the cute lavender and white raffia trim tied in a bow!


I tucked one section of lace behind the torn part of the paper, 
one on top and two on the bottom!



For my second layout I wanted to do a bright and happy page, so I used 
pictures of our sweet and adorable English Bulldog "Harley" playing
 in her pool! She loves water, but she was a little unsure about the balloons!


Here you see some detail of the little cherry blossom blooms 
tucked behind the Azalea! I added some liquid pearl accents as well as 
some gemstones.
 I also did "faux stitching" around the edges of the papers.


Here you see the larger yellow Heirloom silk and organza bloom. 
The leaves are just stamped and hand cut.


You can see the beautiful pink Azalea in this close up along
 with the gorgeous self-adhesive daisy trim!


I hand journalled and just used some stickers for the title.



My last project is a Happy Birthday card. I used the beautiful peach and 
cream cherry blossoms and the gorgeous 3 layer gardenias in peach.
 Just luscious color in these blooms. I used some handcut leaves from 
the paper that I used. I also used the pretty little 1cm
 off white lace on this one.


Here are a couple of closeups of the details and the lovely blooms on
 this card. I also used more liquid pearl for accents. This is such a 
pretty color for flowers!!!



I hope you have enjoyed my first post even a tiny bit as much as I loved
 creating them! I look forward to working with these wonderful products,
 getting to play with them is like being a child with new toys!!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Green Tara products used:

"Sweet Youth" layout
lavender lace
5cm Azalea purple
Petal Pack white
Apple Blossoms 4cm lilac
Cherry Blossoms white
Cherry Blossoms violet
3 layer Gardenia lilac
Heirloom Silk & Organza 4cm bloom yellow
1.5cm roses lavender
5mm Rafia trim pink/grey

"Play" layout
5cm Azaleas white
5cm Azaleas pink
Cherry Blossoms pink
Cherry Blossoms white
Heirloom Silk and Organza bloom 6.5 yellow
Ddaisy trim

"Happy Birthday" card
1cm off white Lace
5cm Azalea white
Cherry Blossoms Peach/Cream
3 layer Gardenia peach
5mm Raffia white

Patti



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts and cards! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! I really have to say the first layout is my favorite because of the color combo - but Harley girl is very cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my...so very gorgeous Patti!! Amazing creations my friend@!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous projects Patti! You really show off thsose beautiful blooms in a wonderful way. They are reallty fabulous, and I wish more readily available over here too.
    Hugs and congrats on your new DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - especially love the card
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous post Patti. Love the layouts & that card is really sweet too. I think my fave is your little "bullldog girl", what a sweetie.eat colour combos. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty projects, welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done these are all so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts Patti - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful layouts, I love the first one as it uses my favourite colours and the second one is just too cute. Your card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patti your work is fantastic as always!!! LOVE them all!!!xx

    ReplyDelete