Thursday 11 April 2013

2 layouts & a Canvas with Rachael Funnell

Hi there! Green Tara fans....
Today I have 2 layouts & a Canvas to share with you....
My first layout is of my daughter back in 2009, where she dressed up as little red riding hood for book week....
my cluster has a few different Green Tara goodness!!!  A 6.5cm red Heirloom organza, 5cm White Azalea,4cm red & white Apple Blossoms... I have dabbed the edges of the white Azalea & white Apple Blossom with a Attic dust ink...
 1cm Mini Ivory rosebuds & a mini red rosebud poking out the side....
I also have a strip of the Organza Butterfly on wire in Crimson Organza Rosette in Silver Grey 
Products:
*White 5cm Azaleas 
CODE: FLA100Wh
*4cm Red Apple Blossoms 
CODE: FDV044R
CODE: FDV044Wh5
 *1cm Mini Rosebuds Red
CODE: FDV025R
*1cm Mini Rosebuds Ivory
CODE: FDV025Iv

Next up is this layout of a Car that I would LOVE to own... YES! I AM a big HUMMER fan.... (got the photo of this hummer off Pinterest)
The 70mm of ribbon is Organza Metallic Flourish Black/Silver! Isn't LOVELY....
 I've created my own flower, with Green Tara 4cm & 5cm Batik petals in Pink, then inserted the Black Flocked Stamen, also in my cluster is a 3cm Turquoise Rose which I have inked the edge in black ink!!
6.5cm Heirloom in Teal, a 3cm yellow Rose again I have inked the edge in black & some of the GORGEOUS rosebuds in Fushia Pink,Teal & Black... Also! have some Satin edge organza ribbon in Green...
 Products:
*5cm Petals, Batik Pink
CODE: FK03BatP
*4cm Petals, Batik Pink.
CODE: FK018BatP
CODE: ST038BL
*3cm Turquoise Roses 
CODE: FDR024Tu
*3cm Yellow Roses 
CODE: FDR024Y
CODE: XF9332P
CODE: XF9213Te
*1cm Mini Rosebuds Black
CODE: FDV025BL
*1cm Mini Rosebuds Pink
CODE: FDV025P

& lastly from me today....
This Canvas it was part of my GDT for Twiddleybitz! 
I have used the Green Tara-Pleated Organza in Aubergine..
I have quite a few Green Tara flowers here in my Cluster....
Products:
CODE: FK018BatP
*4cm Petals, Batik Lavender
CODE: FK018BatL
*Velvet Leaves 3cm Purple
CODE: XL266Pu
CODE: ST038BL
*3cm White Roses
CODE: FDR024Wh

THANKS for stopping by here today 
& Be sure you have hit that "like" button over on facebook...   

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous projects, Rachael! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all of them are so beautiful. Love that Hummer, but they are so hungry.........
    On the other hand, if you can pay a hummer, I think the petrol is duable aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh wow how fantastic and that first LO is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all Rach especially the "Red Riding Hood". Great work as always. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work Rachael, I enjoy looking at all your lovely details. Fabulous post xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the little red riding hood what an amazing layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work again Rachael - love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rachael, these are sooooo yummy and gorgeous!!! I especially love the 1st one!! Super cute!!xx

    ReplyDelete