Sunday 10 February 2013

Kelly gets a little "grungy" with Green Tara!

"8 Months"

Hi everyone! Kelly here. Thanks for stopping in today! I have chosen this month to get a little "grungy" with my Green Tara goodies! Below, I used a "Wild Rose", "Satin Rosette" some "Velvet Leaves" and "Paper Roses."


I used lots of gesso, mists, and inks to grunge up the beautiful flowers a bit, and twirled the "Paper String" throughout the page. 



"Party Animals"

I had tons of fun creating this artsy/grungy page. I included a white "Wild Rose" which I misted various colors to match my page, along with another "Satin Rosette", "Paper Roses", "Velvet leaves", that gorgeous black "Heirloom flower", "Apple Blossom", "Cherry Blossom"....and more!


Throughout the page I used bits of my favorite ribbon, the "Black Herringbone Ribbon", and two different styles of the gorgeous "Silver Diamante Trim". Everything is coated in mists, gesso, and a bit of glitter.



"Perfect"

Lastly, this is a layout is a lot less grungy. I created this last month for a sketch example over at the Flying Unicorn. I have used lots of gorgeous Green Tara lovelies on this one, too.

Paper Roses...

an Aqua Damask, along with a beautiful Teardrop Spray and a couple of leaves...

And some of that super gorgeous Pearl Trim!

Thank you so much for taking a moment to look!! I hope you will follow along here at the Green Tara blog, and also  on our Facebook page! Have a wonderfully creative day!

Kelly Foster

Green Tara products used:

"8 Months"

"Party Animals"

"Perfect"
White Roses 2cm CODE: FDR006Wh




13 comments:

  1. Always incredible Kelly. LOOOOOOOOOVE them all. Just fabulous. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning all 3, amazing layers and details, I can just imagine what your fingers looked like after them

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously know how to GRUNGE things up girl.... everything about these layouts are FAN TAB U LAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly rocks grunge! I so love the compositions and beautiful layering work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so gorgeous Kelly love them all :)

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great work Kelly - you "grunge" extremely well.






    ReplyDelete
  7. All are gorgeous, love the color and grunge! The last one is so girly and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, stunning.. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kelly you have the most beautiful little family and I love seeing your scrapbook creations featuring photos of them. FABULOUS background work and I love what you have done with the GT ribbons! Awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is fantastic! I love your artsy and interesting backgrounds! Beautiful as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Stunning projects, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG these are amazing.. you are the queen of grunge , love them all x

    ReplyDelete