Friday 1 February 2013

DREAMY MONOCHROMATIC

Hello my friends, Heather with you today.
I felt in rather a monochromatic mood when creating these pages, and
sometimes I like to blend soft colors to draw the eye gently over the page
creating a captivating energy.

‘TREASURED MEMORIES’

This Kaiser paper is one of my all time Fave collections.
I find These new Aster flowers are such a dream to work with
 and they add a unique touch to any layout . 
They are so soft and dreamy with the touch of green really making them pop.
THE Soft, pastel hues in the papers marry perfectly with the new pastel Aster flowers .
 I clustered the ivory cherry blossoms and ivory lillies with the soft pink Aster blooms and I feel the touch of green adds a brilliant splash of rich color.
This was a beautiful memory when Ella Jai stayed over night at our place
 and the next morning we went out for breakfast and then on to the park for a play .
 Ella was in the perfect mood for photos and I managed to shoot 30 beautiful shots …
 this is one of my faves from that day. 
what an exquisite splash of color .
love these new vintage Aster flowers , they also  come in a richer deeper pink . 

GREEN TARA BLOOMS 
CODE: FDS026BatV

CODE: FDV051Iv10

CODE: FLC22C


OTHER MATERIALS
Kaiser craft paper/brads ,  Prima metal birdcage, Imaginarium designs chipboard, Tim Holtz Rosette die cut, Making memories bling brad. Versa color ink/ Atlantic blue.


‘LOVE’


I wanted to create a romantic feel to this page blending in with this precious recycled post card .
I chose this paper because of the neutral shades.
I wanted to draw the eye to the photo therefore  I clustered the blooms around the stacked hearts.
I pulled some of the roses apart and secured them separately to the page with brads .



in contrast to my first layout I felt this needed a small cluster of blooms .
sometimes a particular layout needs less blooms to make a statement 
and create a balance.

GREEN TARA BLOOMS
CODE: FDV025Iv

CODE: FDR009Iv


OTHER MATERIALS
Graphic 45 metal nibs/brad, Imaginarium designs chipboard, Making Memories  metal photo tabs and brads, BASIC GREY PAPER, EK  border punch , versa color ink/sage, white gesso , hero arts stamp/ circle dots, friendship stamp/stamping up  .
  
My third layout I created a few months ago

'MY GIRL' 

a glorious bunch of blooms bursting with texture and bold richness .

thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to play with these dreamy blooms 

hugz from me x

12 comments:

  1. Heather, they are all so amazing!!! Stunning flower work, just love your colour choices as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Monochronic pages and these are just amazing :) love all the yummy GT on these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather these are all amazing designs again. You have such a way with the Green Tara flowers too! Love all of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL Heather.. Always LOVE the shabby chic feel to them!! The Green Tara clusters are Truly GORGEOUS........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each of your layouts has this wonderful and dreamy vintage feel to it..so gorgeously put together..perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such amazing pages Heather, they are all truley beautiful so chic and with so much detail, love the use of Green Tara goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say Heather that the other girls haven't said already. Perfection plus. I LOOOOOOVE them all. Your Green Tara flower clusters are just so so elegant. Great post my friend. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALWAYS love what Heather creates.. these layouts are stunning... beautiful flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolute magic Heather, as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divine....what else can one say for anything that you create....
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love that you did three monochromatic layouts. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again... I ADORE YOUR WORK!! You have such a way with color & design.... sigh... love it!

    ReplyDelete