Thursday 6 September 2012

"Love You Always"
By Tina Dalton


Hello everyone. Thanks for stopping by. Today I have a
 layout to show you that I did on the weekend.
I have used some of my favourite Green Tara flowers 
& I have also added
a few of their gorgeous NEW goodies to the layout as well.


In this photo you will see I have used both a Green Tara 
"Heirloom" & "Poppy" flower & then to complete my cluster I
have added some of their Roses &
 "Silk Flowers with a Swarovski Crystal" center.
I just love the way the little Swarovski Crystal centers 
add sparkle to a layout.
 Definitely one of my favourites.


Next up I have used one of the NEW products. Green Tara now have this Tulle on a roll!!
How fabulous. I have tied it in a big bow on this layout & being so fine it makes an impact 
without too much bulk.
So many things in my head for this product....
I have also cut a small silver heart off one of the 
other NEW Green Tara trims
 to use as an embellishment in the middle of my bow.
It really does look like metal !!!


Lastly I have added one of the NEW Green Tara Mini Butterflies 
to finish off with.
Well thats all for today. Until next time.
Tina x
 
Green Tara Products Used
Green Tara Butterfly - Pink
Heirloom 4cm Silk and Organza - Dusky Pink Code : XF9317DP
Poppy 8cm Organza Flowrs - Dusky Pink Code : XF9212DP
Pink Roses 3cm Code : FDR024P
1 cm Roses Pale Pink Code FDR001PP
New Green Tara Tulle -  Cream 
Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres. 3cm Pale Pink
And I cut the silver heart from the length of heart chain

8 comments:

  1. Love these soft colours Tina & I just adore that "Tulle" bow.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so very beautiful...love all your pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers & lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Tina - Love what you did with the tulle

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes the tulle is just the perfect soft touch...gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete