Thursday 12 April 2012

"First Egg Hunt" by JJ Sobey

"I had fun getting into girly-girl mode with this layout.  I wanted a spring feel (despite the colours in the photos, ha!) for this Easter page, so I used lots of flowers and trim.
 I combined two trims (Ivory Gingham Frill and Pink Twisted Organza Pearl) around the edge of the circle, for a layered effect, and to add a little more texture without overwhelming the page - I still wanted the photos to be the main attraction.
 There were so many soft-coloured flowers, I couldn't choose just one type, so I added a few in different shades to coordinate -  Apple Blossoms, Cherry Blossoms, Asters, and Roses.
These little leaves are actually wired, giving a lot of possibilities for positioning.  I love having options!"
Green Tara Products Used :


6 comments:

  1. stunning absolutely stunning .. love it all xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have layered your photos over each other, looks great JJ. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing multi pic lo (I struggle with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page JJ - I love what you have done with the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout......love the clustering, made easy with al those beautiful Green Tara elements

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright, colourful and playful layout. Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete