Monday 13 February 2012

The Eyes......by Di Garling

Well here I am again. Today I would like to share this layout with you that I made recently. Of course there are lots of beautiful Green Tara flowers,  riboons & lace here. I have used all white flowers again & Glimmermisted them to the colours I needed. This seems to be becoming a habbit with me lately. If you don't have Glimmermist you could use inks or paints even. All of these flowers on the entire layout cost less that what it would cost me to buy one packet of some of the well know brands!! Good value I say. I have also used some beautiful Green Tara Lace, Lime Green Bud N Bow Trim & a gorgeous Lime Green Tara ribbon which I have simply tied in a bow. I have also inserted some of the lace along the top edge of the page in between the layers.
In this close up picture you can see how well the flowers colour up. On the green flowers I have also edged them in some "Diamond Dust" for a touch of glam. One the blue roses  which were also misted from white to blue, I have splashed a little "Irredescent Medium" on to add a little shimmer.
In this close up you can see how beautiful this lace & Bud N Bow Trim looks, also this yummy bow tied with the Green Tara Satin Edged Organza Ribbon. Super feminine.
Well thanks again for stopping by, until next time.     Cheers Di  xo

Products Used
Lace / White  CODE: L2902OW

Bud N Bow Trim / Lime  CODE: RB6761Ol

Satin Edge Organza Ribbon / Lime 23mm CODE: RB16Li

3 layers Gardenias / White CODE: FDV054Wh
Glimmermisted in Lime

3cm Roses / White  CODE: FDR024Wh
Glimmermisted in Blue & Lime

Cherry Blossoms / White  CODE: FLC22Wh

1.5cm Mini Flower CODE: FDVLi s /Lime


4 comments:

  1. this is stunning Di, and this green is my favorite color at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout and the diamond dust on the flowers looks gorgeous - gotta do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Di - I just love those colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Di, really like your colour combinations and the flowers look beautiful wit the D/dust.

    ReplyDelete