Friday 4 November 2011

''Beauty" by Di Garling




Hi everyone. Today I thought I would show you a page I did recently using lots of our favourite Green Tara goodies. Green is my all time favourite colour & on the black background I think it makes a great contrast. I have done some stamping, border punching, sewing & edge distressing. I hope this give you a few ideas for using our lovely products.
Products Used :
Gardenia ......... FDV054Wh
Roses Large......... FDR024Iv
Roses Med......... FDR009 Iv
Mini Rosebuds........ FDV025 Li
Skeleton Leaves
Satin Edge Organza Ribbon ........ RB16Li
Bud N Bow Trim......RB6761 Ol
Silver/Acrylic Tear Drop Spray........ XB305265S

The Gardenia & the Mini Rosebuds were Ivory & I have just given them a light spray with Glimmermist to achieve the right shade of green that I wanted. These gorgeous Acrylic Sprays are fab to add into your flower clusters for a touch of WOW factor, & very well priced too. This beautiful ribbon that I have made my bow from comes in so many colours. We are spoilt for choice. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time. Cheers Di xx

2 comments: