Friday 29 July 2011

"Sweet Cheeky Smile" By Jan Rankine



Hello everyone. Today I would love to share with you this page I did recently. I have used the Green Tara Gardenias which were white & I have Glimmermisted them this great orange colour to match my page. I have also used some Green Tara white Roses which I have coated in "Diamond Dust" to give them some sparkle & glam. Next I used some Green Tara Paper String to tie my bow. I also used some WOW chippies, a couple of great border punches, stamped & heat embossed some butterflies & then cut them out & hey presto, all done. I hope this page gives you a few ideas for using our fab flowers. They really are so well priced, especially if you are watching your scrapping dollars. Can't go past these for impact & price. Until next time.
Thanks for looking. Love Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Jan, love that colour scheme, love the very sweet photo and the flowers and the scrolls are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete