Tuesday 7 June 2011

Our Wild Child By Di Garling





Hello again everyone. Today I thought I would share this boy page with you. I have used this great Green Tara lime green mesh across the lower section of my page. This mesh is lovely & soft & is very easy to work with. It also comes in so many great colours. Also on this page I have used my favourite "paper string". I just keep finding new things to do with this stuff. On this page I have used it, along with some fibers, to tie on my little banners, as well as to tie it in with more fibers on the tag underneath the edge of the photo. Lastly I have glued another piece to my page to create this little swirly "thing a ma jig". This paper string comes in so many great colours & it is so cheap, that has to be a bonus. Until next time.
Cheers Di Garling xx

No comments:

Post a Comment